Korean Beef Bibimbap
- Ground beef, 4-5oz per person (very thinly sliced beef or chicken will work as well,
- Veggie can be any of your favorites, in the picture was zucchini, carrots and cabbage. Mushroom, bean sprouts, spinach can be really good options as well.
- Egg, 1 per person
- Rice, cooked
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 green scallions chopped
- 3 Tsp Soy sauce, 1 tsp red wine vinegar (or white wine vinegar), 2 Tsp honey, 2 Tsp Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Toss half of the chopped scallion in vinegar and let it soak for a couple minutes, add soy sauce, honey, sriracha sauce, mix well, add salt to taste
- Saute vegetables one type at a time, set aside
- Over medium high heat, cook ground beef till crispy and brown (if using sliced beef or chicken, do not over cook). Add 2 Tsp of the sauce made in step 1, add salt and pepper to taste. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef from the pan.
- Make sunny side up egg, leave the yolk as runny as possible
- Finish and plate: Put rice in a bowl (or deep plate), arrange beef, veggie on top. Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with remaining scallion; place one egg on top
- Mix thoroughly before eating