Baked Mac and Cheese Balls
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tsp milk
- seasoned bread crumbs; or plain bread crumbs seasoned to taste
- cooking oil spray
- Make Creamy Mac and Cheese; let completely cool down, preferably in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Scoop out chilled mac and cheese and form meatball-sized balls.
- Put Mac and cheese balls in freezer for at least 2 hour
- Whisk 3 eggs and milk together. Dip frozen balls in egg wash. Roll balls in bread crumbs
- Spray baking sheet with oil, place Mac and cheese balls on the baking sheet, and spray each with oil
- Preheat oven to 425F and bake for 15-20 minuets or until golden brown
- Serve immediately. Freeze unused Mac and cheese balls for future baking.