Interactive Premier League Table in Excel Download
Free Download Interactive Premier League Table in Excel
As the 2020/21 season comes to an end, we have updated league tables in Excel for the following leagues.
- England Premier League.
- England Championship League.
- Germany Bundesliga.
- France Ligue 1.
- Spain La Liga.
- Italy Serie A.
Link to Download page: http://www.tangfamily.me/interactive-soccer-league-table-in-excel-download/
The Interactive Premier League Excel spread sheet calculates the Win, Draw and Loss probabilities of each fixture. Based on the calculated probabilities, the spread sheet will predict the score of each fixture. Furthermore, it allows the user to run Monte Carlo simulations of the entire season and predict the outcome of the league table.
The spread sheet supports the following features.
1. Predict and generate the league table.
The league table can be generated in the following 3 ways.
- Generating the league table from manually entered scores.
- Generating the league table from automatically “guessed” scores. The “guessed scores” are generated based on the Win/Draw/Loss probabilities.
- Predicting the final league table by running Monte Carlo simulations. The user can specify the number of Monte Carlo runs.
The spread sheet also offers a couple of unique features that allow the user to make his or her own predictions.
- SPI Adjustment Factor (SAF). “SAF” allows the user to tweak the SPI values from fivethiertyeight.com. You can strengthen or weaken a club by using a positive or negative SAF value. This comes in handy when the user happens to disagree with the fivethirtyeight.com SPI values. It allows the user to analyze other possible scenarios and see how they play into the final league standings.
- The user can enter “guessed” scores for future games. This allows the user see how the outcome of a future game changes the standings of the team.
2. Printable list of the league fixtures.
The spreadsheet presents the league fixtures into two formats.
- Fixtures arranged by each club.
- Fixtures arranged by match days.
The spread sheet works with MS Excel 2013 or later. You need to enable macro in Excel to run it.
If you have questions or suggestions, please leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
2020/21 Season: Verify Captcha first. Download will start automatically.
Follow this link to download Interactive League Tables in Excel for EFL Championship League, France Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A.